Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zindorf'ing again

I truly love Michelle Zindorf's work and her tutorials are always so awesome well yesterday she had this gorgeous card posted on Facebook with the tutorial on her blog and I just could not resist.........this is my version.
there are a few difference with mine Michelle always uses her brayer, well to be honest I am a little brayer challenged so I sponged on my inks I didn't have the new paper Cajun Craze by SU so used Dusty Durango instead I think it worked just as well, leaf stamp was from Michaels but everything elas is stampin-up.

Hope you enjoy my rendition I had lots of fun getting my fingers inky.
Hugs
Beth

8 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I've been waiting for this (you teased me yesterday), Wow. Did you ever rock this tutorial. Your rock GF!

jumbledhutch said...

Oh my heavens you ROCKED this! Love your card! I am not brave enough to try one of her tutorials! Maybe someday!

lisa808 said...

Beth,

This is gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with the tutorial. Your sponging is fab.

Lisa

p.s. I took Michelle's class and I'm still brayer challenged.

Myrna said...

Beth
This is gorgeous. I love it.
So simple but oh so effective.
Myrna

Shirley said...

GF, this is breathtaking! How very very lovely. I say frame it!

crzymom said...

This is a wonderful card! Your sponging is awesome. I'm brayer challenged too... think I'm going to have to go play some more. Thank you for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
great post!

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is just awesome Beth, well done!