Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Zig- Zagging at the Hive

Good evening all I have taken a break the last week or so lots going on in my world been oh so busy, today over at Betty Bees Buzz the girls and I have been working on project using the very popular Chevron design and we would love to see your take on this.
For my card I chose the Zig-Zag technique from Technique Junkies Aug/Sept 2009 newsletter this is such and easy technique and fun to do.
I just added some ribbon and a simple sentiment as I didn't want to cover up the pattern of the zig zag

While I am here today I also want to share the fact that I am now one of the Ginger Gems, my card was one of the top 10 chosen on Gingersnap Creations for last months challenge Wrap-Up #102, and I get to add this awesome tag to my blog.


Till next time
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
congratulations!!
this is a great card, love all the colors.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!

Awesome card and fun corners over the chevron.

Beth Norman said...

Lovely card. I remember I didn't like this technique until I saw your first card, and from there I've used this technique,

Linda Carson said...

Oh I love this card Ms. Beth! It's so unique! Congrats on being a Ginger Gem! That's special like you!

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is simple and sweet! Love it! Congrats on being a Ginger Gem- I am so happy for you!

crzymom said...

Congratulations Beth! I love the colors you chose for this technique. It looks awesome!

Cat said...

Congrats to ou, Beth! Love the chevron design! So retro!