Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Free and Easy

Free and easy over at Whoopsi Daisy this week hope to see some of you over there taking our challenge.......for my card this week I chose this darling little boy image of Linnies at Whoopsie Dasiy Designs really reminds me of my sweet grandson Lucien, I even added freckles to resemble him more.
  
My image is colored with copic's, cut out and popped dotted to the green circle I cut the blue with Martha Stewarts Icicle border punch papers are Stampin-Up and DCWV, and the sketch I used is Card Patterns sketch #119 for this week.

Also entering my card in these challenges

Well that is it for me today been a long one cooked for the family today and I am beat had some yummy Blackberry Cobbler and the blackberries came from my fruit orchard can't get any fresher than that.
Hugs
Beth


5 comments:

crzymom said...

Great card. I was thinking it would be perfect for Lucien when I first saw it and then I read your entry! lol

K Hutchinson said...

What a bright and cheery card! Love it! Glad you had a good weekend! Jealous about your blackberries! YUMMY!

Sassylassy said...

Hi Beth what a super card for the boys!!! I love the fun colors.
Hugs Bonnie

Cat said...

This card is just tooo cute! Such bright, happy colors!

Vanessa said...

so fun and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!