Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Showcasing Pin Wheels At BBB

Good morning readers today over at Betty Bee's Buzz we are doing Pinwheels what a fun project.......Pinwheels are so versatile you can use them on cards scrapbook pages and nail them to a dowel and watch them spin.
All the papers I used are CTMH MS, border Punch. Bling Wal-Mart, ribbon Stampin-Up and I think my rub-on is K&CO not sure. I am also entering this in the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge over at Techno Stamper as I used M.J.'s sketch for my card.

Now if you have never made a pinwheel Court has a great tutorial on our blog at Betty Bee's Buzz be sure and check it out

.
While I have your attention thought you might enjoy this picture I took of one of the little Hummingbirds that visits my feeder they have really been active lately.

Will be back tomorrow to share a layout I did today I have been spending my days in the gazebo it has been so pretty here in Va.

Hugs
Beth

4 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Pinwheels! Love them! What a lovely photo of the hummingbird!

MJ said...

Great card! Lucky you! We can't ever get the humming birds to come around us. We try and try. Haven't even put the feeder out yet this year. Weather is lousy! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge, great job.

lisa808 said...

Your pinwheel made me smile! So pretty and it reminds me of younger days. Enjoy that gazebo.

Shirley said...

I've been meaning to make one of these. They look like fun and your is wonderful and pretty too!