Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HoneyBees are thinking Food

Good morning people this week at Betty Bees Buzz we are thinking about food would love to see your cards and projects with something to do with FOOD.

I am sorry I do not have more to share than a card but for some reason my creativity took a vacation on this one, I have been making jams for the last month so I chose this image from Stampin -Ups Fruit Stand set.


Well if you would like to see my card you will have to go to Betty Bees Buzz as blogger is being a real PITA this morning won't load my image.

I'll be back later to try and get it loaded with more info.

Well I finally have my card posted I used MJ's sketch over at Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge great sketch MJ, I also used the Cracked Glass technique from Technique Junkies 2-08 newsletter love the look.

Supplies
Stampin-Up stamps-Fruit Stand and Yummy
Designer Paper DCWV- Sweet Mat Pack and Tahiti
Nestailities scallop and regular oval die cuts
Corner Die Cuts Cuttlebug
Black ribbon and beads.

Okay that it for me today hope you will join us over at the hive this week we would love to hear your comment and see your work.
Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Well, I wouldn't be too sorry! This is so elegant and gorgeous too! I love your colors, the corners, the beads, and basically the whole card, you silly!!

BTW do you stay in touch with Denise Taylor from TJ?

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love the crackle look on the flower medallion.

MJ said...

Yummy! What a beautiful card. I love all the extras. Fabulous job. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!