Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Daddy's Hands

This is a picture of my oldest granddaughter and her father dancing and all I could think about for a title was Daddy's Hands, I also printed out the words to the verse and cut each line and added to the top of the page for my journaling.

I used sketch # 159 from Creative Scrappers hope to get a chance to do all there sketches for this month.

My papers are all from CTMH I cut out the flowers from another sheet of the DP and embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder  and shaped them. Border piece was punched using a Martha Stewart Border punch. Hope Brittany likes this she hates having her picture taken and me posting it everywhere.

Well I will try to be back tomorrow with another project but won't promise as I will be making blackberry jam today...........oh I almost forgot I won some awesome candy over at Cebelica blog My Little World I was ecstatic when I read her post.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

A beautiful memory page, Beth!!

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful...love this one Beth!!!

Cat said...

How sweet! Love everything!

crzymom said...

Awesome page! I love the border and flowers. And of course I love the awesome memory you scrapped as well. Such a special page.