Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Christmas in June @ Whoopsi Daisy

This weeks challenge over at Whoopsi Dasiy Challenge is to make a Christmas card and wait till you see the fabulous Daisy Diva's stunning work.

For my card this week I chose this darling little fairy sledding you can find her on sheet # 151 and right now Linnie has a 2 fer going on buy 1 get one free so be sure and check it out or you can enter the challenge for a chance to win 2 sheets of Linnies images that is 8 in all.

I have used some Bo-Bunny Christmas paper on my card and the yellowish looking paper is really  sparkly gold......just could not get the color to show right........colored my image with copics and gel pens used some nesties for the frames.

 For those of you that followed my adventures with the bear last year I have some new info for this year, we were sitting on the porch Thurs evening and lo and behold here comes the bear out in the wheat field with a pair of twin cubs in tow we watched them probably for almost an hour through the field glasses while she ate and fed them so very cool.

Have a busy week coming up so not sure how much I will post but just let me say I will check in when I can.
Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

WOWZERS GF, this is gorgeous! Such a pretty image for Christmas! So sweet!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Beth your card is stunning! The colors and the paper and this adorable image you chose are all fabulous.
Hugs Bonnie

Beth Norman said...

Oh so adorable. The image is so cute and I love what you did with it. The poinsettia is a lovely touch.

Cat said...

Love your card, Beth! Such gorgeous colors! Christmas is less than six months away now. It will be here before you know it! Thanks for the update on Mr. Bear. Maybe he is Mrs Bear now! LOL

Terri said...

Very sweet. All the other elements you used go great with it too.

Mona E said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Looove the colours. How exciting to se a live bear and even with cubs. Hugs...Mona

Shirley said...

She is adorable! You will be ready and I will be burning the midnight oil!!!

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth! Love how you tied everything together.

Lyn S said...

Just gorgeous Beth!