Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ahoy Matey

Second Post today

I got a chance today to make this cute little card using one of Linnie's darling images from Whoopsi Daisy Designs sheet #268 and would like to enter it in Rainbow Lady's Challenge- I'm Sailing the funny part about this entry is that Audrey one of the DT members is my Whoopsi Daisy sister and we used the same image for this challenge Audrey love yours GF.


My papers are from DCWV and Recollections colored with SU markers tore my card stock toresemble waves and then added blue stickles the dolphin is a sticker.
I shared a picture of a Hummer on my feeder the other day.......well today I have a picture of some baby robins that are nesting in one of my hanging pots that is hidden by my clementis.


aren't they cute look like they are all beaks.

Have a great evening 
Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

adorable card Beth!! love your text background & added sparkle!
hugs & blessings!

Cat said...

CUTE card! Hope your birdies are doing well! Hugs

Rainbow Lady said...

Super card Beth and just a perfect background. Love the birds too. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Beth Norman said...

Your card is fabulous. I love the word bg. That dolphin looks so cute jumping out of the water. Your card rocks!

Faye said...

Your card is adorable. And congrats on the bird babies.

Shirley said...

Your card is just is just so totally cute, Beth!! Love the waves and that dolphin too! TFS for the great px with the baby robins!!

ElizabethR said...

Great card Beth, the little dog in the boat so so cute. How lucky are you having those gorgeous baby robins! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Rainbow lady's Challenge. Love Elizabeth x

crzymom said...

What a cute card! I love how used glitter to show the swells of the ocean.

Jen said...

Such a great image, the card is super. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

starcyl said...

Super card and such a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x