Pages

Monday, May 09, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Things with Wings

Running a little late with my post today but hope you will join us for this weeks challenge all you have to do is make something with wings  on your project and link it up over at at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog and you could win 2 sheets of your choice from Whoopsi Daisy Designs
For my card this week I used this little cutie from sheet #180 and colored her with my Prisma Colored Pencils w/ gamsol.
Isn't she a cutie.......card stock is Stampin-Up DP from DCWV.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Beth


2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Such a sweet card Beth, pretty colours
Clairexx

Deb.x said...

Hi again Beth - I meant to get over here & tell you how much I liked this last challegne - but been soooo busy I've just not been to any blogs recently. Good to get the chance to pop over now!
Deb.x