Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch 109

Hello all my sweet friends and family I have spent my afternoon here making cards............

 I love spring time when I can get out in the gazebo and enjoy the fresh air while I craft, best thing Charlie ever built for me........I sure hope he knows how much I love it.

Okay now for my card over at Sweet Stop Sketches this week they had a sketch with a twist making your card masculine using the sketch and here is my take on the challenge.

All my paper is from Stampin-Up, chalked my image colored in the red and yellow using pencils, main image is from a Nicole Rubber Stamp Set I think it came from Michael's.

While you are here thought I might share a few flowers with you I am not sure what this are I call them poppy's they look more like peony's but I do know one thing for sure they are gorgeous.

Here is my husbands beautiful orange climbing rose.
and this is a batch of Coreopis (spelling bad)
Well that is it for me today hope you have enjoyed my post and I am going to try and get around to visiting some of my favorite blogs this evening.

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this looks so delightful- what a great way to stamp- and your flowers are just beautiful! Your card is awesome- I love the nautical theme!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Beth your card is fabulous. I love your gazebo to. I bet you do really enjoy it. thanks for playing the sweet stop sketch.

Cat said...

LOVE your card as usual, Beth! What a wonderful gazebo! You are one lucky girl! Such beautiful flowers too!

Myrna said...

Beth
Ok that settles it. I am moving in with you. lol What a fabulous gazebo and oh such gorgeous flowers. Great card.
I have been real lazy for so long re cards and now summer is coming it will probably get worse.
Myrna

Love crafts forever said...

Can i live with you??? I love your gazebo, and your flowers are gorgeous. I would craft all day with you in it. lol.
Your card are lovely too, nice image.
Hugs Nataliya

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how wonderful to have the gazebo to go out and stamp in! That would be WONDERFUL! I'm envious of all your trees and flowers in bloom and how green it all is!! We are just now blooming up here.
Your card is WONDERFUL too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop AND for sharing your pictures!

Janice M said...

What a great place to be able to stamp! Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Shirley said...

Beautiful yard and I have always loved your gazebo!! Your card is lovely! I can almost smell the ocean!!!

Shirley said...

You know, Beth, something really is wrong with Blogger these days. I truly have been here and commented on this and the last post. I love your gazebo, always have. I can almost smell the sea from your card, it's so pretty!