Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something Old, Borrowed, New And Blue


Today over at Betty Bees Buzz we are providing you with ideas for something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, this was our challenge this week from our Guest Designer Amy Sheffer on Mondays Motivations please be sure and check it out Amy gave us some wonderful examples.









Okay now for my page first off I borrowed this sketch from Sketch Inspirations love there sketches, blue is my papers and bling, next we have old well I used my old worn out Swiss dot Cuttlebug  embossing folder on some of the DP and finally the new....first we have new paper I bought from Colorblok and second this is a new picture of Britt......so what do you think? Do you think I covered it all?

Hope you will join us this week and show us your something borrowed, blue, old and new.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Yep I think you covered it all!!
Great layout, such a cutie!!
Myrn

Deb.x said...

Hi there Beth, what a fun challeng - & thats really spooky, I was thinking up ideas for challenges the other day & thought something old & new together - then remembered the rhyme & thought it'd be good for a challenge & I've never seen it done before (sure it has been, just I've never come across it) - so when I seen this here, it made me giggle!
Deb.x

Cat said...

Britt looks gorgeous in your lovely LO!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful page, Beth! I love that photo of your granddaughter! Thanks to you and all the Honeybees for having me as a guest host!