Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrapping today



Today I have a layout of my beautiful granddaughter Hannah we are so proud of her they having been testing at school and so far she has gotten the highest score possible in  2 subjects 600 points.........on her page I used Pretty Palette #10 colors from the challenge at My Time Made Easy the colors are Ivory, Green, Burgundy, and Navy now that I have my colors I next used  sketch # 157 from  Creative Scrappers and am entering her page in both of these challenges.

All papers and ribbon  are from Stampin Up made the pleated flowers out of the Navy blue designer paper. Thanks for looking hope to have something again tomorrow.

Hugs
Beth

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Great layout. Congrats to your darling. Love this page.
Myrna

crzymom said...

Gorgeous layout of Hannah Beth! You must be so proud of her.

Beth Norman said...

Wow, I really love this layout. Your flowers are such a beautiful addition and not easy to make. Congratulations to Hannah.

Lisa Kind said...

She sounds like a great student...I'm a teacher so I love hearing stories like this! Congrats to Hannah! This is a lovely layout and love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Romaine said...

I like your take on the colour challenge! The folded flowers are a nice touch. Congrats to Hannah! Well done! Thanks for playing with us at MTME pretty palette this week!

Allison said...

Beautiful layout! Love the color mix and your flower embellishments!

Shirley said...

OMGosh! She is precious and so pretty too! You are so lucky!

lisa808 said...

Congratulations to Hannah.

Cat said...

Congrats to Hannah! What a fabulous accomplishment! How proud you must be! Beautiful LO for a beautiful girl! Hugs