Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday at Whoopsi Daisy

We are celebrating birthdays this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenges and I have decided to do a Twisted Easel Card for my project.......I got my inspiration for this card from my very talented friend Shirley Ross @ Card Art Etc. She has a wonderful tutorial on her blog so please check her out.


Now back to business over at Whoopsi Daisy Mona picked birthdays for our theme this week so that should be pretty easy to follow I chose this cute little Daisy with the balloon because it just screamed birthday to me if you would like this image it is on sheet # 180 over at Whoopsi Daisy Designs.......better yet if you enter our challenge this week you will have a chance to win 2 sheets of digi's that is 8 images, of your choice.........so show us your birthday projects.

Okay here are the details on my card  all papers are from Stampin-Up as is the ribbon punched my flowers using SU punches sentiment is from Hero Arts and the Happy Birthday is a rub on.

That is it for me today getting ready to pig out on some good all Maryland Steamed Crabs yum yum.

Don't forget to stop by Whoopsi Daisy Challenge to check out the rest of the design teams gorgeous work very impressive.

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
Great card. I love the easel cards. Your colors are wonderful.
Myrna
p.s. enjoy your seafood!!!!

Shirley said...

Your card is gorgeous and your detail is beautiful! I really love how you did your balloon, the flowers, the butterfly, and the sentiment is wonderful!!! Tnx much for the link, GF!!! :-)

Beth Norman said...

How sweet. Your colouring is awesome, and so are the stars in the balloon.

jumbledhutch said...

Oh GF- this is gorgeous! I love it!

Myrna said...

Beth
Great card. I am sure I commented but somehow my comments aren't getting published. No matter, I love your card.
Myrna

Shirley said...

OMGosh!! She is just too cute! Thank you for the shout out too! I love what you did with her balloon, those flowers and that really cute butterfly!!!

lisa808 said...

Oh my, the flowers on the inside are so pretty and that is a great sentiment.