Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cowgirls and Cowboys

Hello friends here on a Saturday wow that is a switch for me lately, so sorry to be mia all the time but the weather is nice and I have been spending time in my yard and with family the other day my daughter and I made 2 batches of strawberry jam and it was so delicious fresh out of my strawberry patch........now for my card.
I made this card for Gingersnap Creations challenge for May also added the Faux Leather technique from Technique Junkies who is sponsoring this months challenge also I added twine for the Spicy Supply Challenge which is also for this month at Gingersnap Creations

For my card I stamped the horse and than masked it so I could add the scenic background to go with it colored the horse with a marker and the backgrounds are chalked  tag stamp from Stampin-Up other stamps are from a grab bag I received from Rubber Stamp Ave.

Be back tomorrow evening with my Whoopsi Daisy post.
Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Shirley said...

You are so funny Beth, Google was down for more than 24 hours. LOLOL You didn't miss a thing! Love your card! Your are so creative. I love your technique and the twine is perfect for your horse and the tag! Cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great card- I love the scene you created and what a creative use of twine!

trisha too said...

Great card, Beth, and that jam sounds YUM!

:)

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful card, just love that horse image. Thanks for playing with gingersnap creations.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous piece.

SmilynStef said...

Love the soft chalky landscape ... and clever use of twine ... so glad you joined our Spicy Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

trisha too said...

Congratulations on being selected as a Ginger Gem, Beth!

:)