Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Betty Bee's Buzz Photo Altering

Good Morning friends have a wonderful technique to share with you today we HoneyBees over at the hive are altering photos this week and I sure hope you try this technique..........first please check out Rosemary's inspiration on Monday she showed us how to change colors in your photos using a graphic program well I have the program but was too lazy to put it on my computer so instead I printed out this picture of my grandson in black and white on regular card stock than colored only the part I wanted color on with my Copics and this was the result.

Lucien is holding this sweet little bunny they had at a petting zoo at a Heritage festival we took him to, I than scrapped this picture for a page I am doing in a scrapbook for him to share with his dad to show him all the old tools, cars, tractors and demonstration he saw.
Well I guess that is it for me today please be sure and stop by Hive to see what the rest of the HoneyBee's have for you.

No comments: