Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Betty Bee's Buzz and Mothers Day

Good morning today at Betty Bee's Buzz we are celebrating Mothers Day and would love to see your projects you are working on.......Judy did a fabulous tutorial on a 3 tiered card on Mon. which I just could not grasp so instead I did a White on White cards from the Emboss or Die CD Pat has put out over at Technique Junkies love love this technique. btw this was also the Try That Technique over at TJ's got it in right under the wire.
I guess it is obvious I used white card stock cuttlebug the first layer with Kassie's Brocade used the Fleur De Lis  Squares from Spellbinders stamps are from Stampology and IBFS ink Melon Mambo Stampin-Up.

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
This is gorgeous. I love using white on white. The red really makes it pop. Love it.
Myrna

jumbledhutch said...

WOWZERS this is gorgeous! I love the white layers with the pop of red!

cebelica said...

Wow Beth, this is gorgeous! I love the embossing and how the red image stands out. So very beautiful!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! The white on white and red ink makes this so elegant.

Chris A. said...

what a stunning card! I think that Kassie's brocade has to be one of my favorite envelopes.

*Vicki* said...

Hi ya Beth!! WOW!! This is so elegant!! Gorgeous design hun!! Hope you're well!! Happy Mother's Day weekend hun!! :)

lisa808 said...

Lovely card!

Happy Mother's Day!