Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy and Fairy Magic

Good Afternoon all my friends and family hope your Easter week-end was a pleasant one I know mine was we dyed eggs with the kids on Sat. and had a cook-out and than yesterday I pretended I was a little kid again went to my first Ringling Bros. Circus....oh what fun I had......Check me out.
Now I ask you does that look like I had fun or what and that was before the show even started....okay enough of my childish behavior here is my card for the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week and as always be sure and check out the rest of my Daisy Sista's they have some gorgeous cards.
  For my card this week I masked my image and used the Polka Dot background stamp over top of the image for my verse I stamped part of a rubber background stamp from Melissa Baldwin at the Stamping Studio I noticed after it was to late that I should have had a "s" on the end of Fairy.
I added Stickles to the wings, flowers, and feathers used a nestie for the frames added ribbon, flower, and hat pin with beads around the neck.
Now if you would like a chancwe to win some of these gorgeous images that Linnie provides us with.... all
you have to do is make a project using fairy's on it some how and link up to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog and next Sun. Linnie will pick some lucky winner who will be able to choose to sheets of these beautiful images and if you can't wait to have some of your own just visit Whoopsi Daisy Designs for a freebie to play with or purchase your own sheets from a wide variety of images.

Be back Wed. for a fun challenge over at Betty Bees Buzz

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

crzymom said...

You look as though you had an awesome time at the circus! Been a long time since I've gone.

Your card is darling! I've loved going and looking at all that I missed while I was missing in cyberland and you've been so busy and creative! I love all your cards. They just keep getting better.

Love crafts forever said...

OMGoodness Beth!!! You made me giggle. That is fantastic photo, and you are so Beautiful. LMBO Hahaha. You made my day happyer today. O yes, and your card is very pretty too.
Hugs Nat

jumbledhutch said...

You are so funny, GF! You made me giggle! I am really really really afraid of clowns. Glad you had a great Easter!

Your are is so cute :)

lisa808 said...

You sure do look like you enjoyed yourself!

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Your photo is just hilarious, looks like you were having a ball!!

Deb.x said...

Hi Beth - just popping round to all the Woopsi Daisy DT blogs to say a quick hello! - looking forwards to working with you, Deb.x (fab card by the way, loe that 20's stlye)

SAMARA NAVI said...

I WANT TO BE YOU!!!! XOX