Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We are Iris Folding at the Hive

Running late as usual but I have 2 cards to post using the Queen Bees challenge over at Betty Bee's Buzz.......the HoneyBees are showing off there talents with Iris Folding this week and we would so love it if you would join us, the Queen did an awesome tut on the subject Monday so if you need some help check her out.
For my first card I did a kite used card stock from Club Scrap and Stampin-up the Iris Folding papers are from Design Originals and patterns Craft Special Iris Folding.
Same papers and patterns mentioned above except the card stock is a bunch of scraps, sentiment Stampin-Up.

If you play along with us this week you could win some Offray Ribbon so be sure and check out the details over at Betty Bees Buzz

6 comments:

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth, fabulous job with your Iris folding! Wonderful cards!

Myrna said...

Beth
Your cards are gorgeous. Especially love the kite one.
One of the first card making techniques I tried was iris folding and I love it.
Myrna

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the cards- I just found a template that would be perfect for this challenge. I love the textured background of the kite card and the hot air balloon.

Shirley said...

Amazing!! They are really pretty too! Love the DP's you chose to fold for your cards too!

Shirley said...

I knew that was lyou!!! It's that smile! Love your cutie pie card too!

crzymom said...

Your iris folded cards are awesome! I especially like the hot air balloon.