Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Going Vintage at Whoopsi Daisy

This weeks challenge was picked by Audrey and is one of my favorite things to work with Vintage all the Daisy Diva's over at Whoopsi Daisy have beautiful cards on display so be sure and stop by and leave them some love, also Linnie has a BOGO sale going on this week over at the Store if you love these sweet images as much as I do now is the time to grab you some.


For my card this week I started off with some beautiful much treasured Daisy D designer paper added some lace piece of paper doily and a stip of pink that I ran through the crimper used my bow easy for the ribbon (love that thing)......my image was colored with Copic's than paper pieced  hope you enjoy it and will join us this week for our challenge the prize is 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy images. I used sheet #24 on my project this week.

3 comments:

Lyn S said...

This is beautiful Beth! So pretty and feminine!

Michele said...

this card is so special! love the image, the lace and ribbons. truly charming. xo

jumbledhutch said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the girlie feel to it too! Pure joy to look at GF!