Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Betty Bees Buzz Freezer Paper Stencils

Today at Betty Bee's Buzz we the HoneyBees are making stencils from freezer paper and we are challenging you to play along with us........it really is quite easy I cut my stencil with my Cricut using the butterfly in the Indie Art cartridge I than ironed my stencil on to my tee-shirt and colored in the image with fabric paint.
 Now doesn't that sound easy peasy? I thought so......be sure and check out what the rest of the design team came up with and if you need some help check out Betty's post on Monday 4/11 for the how to's.

4 comments:

jumbledhutch said...

This is so pretty! I keep thinking about doing this but never get around to doing it! LOL! Someday Someday right???

Beth Norman said...

How creative to put your stencil on a t-shirt. You did the technique so awesome.

lisa808 said...

Wow, thanks for sharing this new-to-me technique.

Lyn S said...

Your butterfly is just gorgeous Beth!