Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy "Pour On The Flowers"

This week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge we are pouring on the flowers and the DT has some awesome Eye Candy over on the challenge blog........so please stop by and leave them some love.
My sweet image is from sheet # 180 and it could be yours if you link up a project this week that you have poured on the flowers no back links has to be a new project or it doesn't qualify mention Whoopsie Daisy in your post and you could win this sheet if you like plus another sheet your choice of 2 that is 8 images by random draw.......and if you don't join in this week Linnie has a special going on this week buy 1 sheet get one free at Whoopsi Daisy Designs, okay enough business here is my card for this week.

I used the sketch this week from Friday Sketchers #145 for my card used watercolor crayons on my image DP Creative Memories CS Stampin-up added Stickles to the wings and bubbles jeweled brads in center of flowers, cuttlebug folders from the Heritage set.

Would also like to enter my card in these challenges.
Friday Sketchers
OSAAT-bling and Glitter
PCJ-wings
The Cheerful Stamp Pad-Spring

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Beth, this is so gorgeous hun!! LOVE the pretty colors and those flowers!! WOW!! HUGS

Myrna said...

Beth
This is really adorable. Love the wee girls and flowers.
Myrna

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Beth. What a beautiful card you made. Love your gorgeous flowers, and sparkles. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT this week.

P.S. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my contest card, and thanks a bunch for your vote.
Hugs Nat.

Michele said...

hi Beth, this is really very lovely! the little girls are so sweet and the flowers make it pop so prettily! thanks for joining the "is it spring yet?" challenge over at the cheerful stamp pad! xoxo

runningonink said...

OH my heavens this is over top gorgeous! Love it!

BarbaraW said...

Beth, This card is so pretty. The image is so cute and the flowers are beautiful against the embossed background. Thanks for sharing your card in the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

Terri said...

Super cute. Love the bright colors and the flowers are great too!

Vicki Romaine said...

Thanks Beth for joining my challenge. i knew you would have a great card. Look at all the layers! I love your image. This is such a cute card.

Hope you come back often to the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Beth Norman said...

Beth this is so cute. I love all your flowers. Guess I need to try and play in the challenge this week.

Josephine said...

So cute! Love the colours and all youf flowers.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super and just right for our Glitter and Gems Challenge on OSAAT this week
Hazelxoxo

Cindy said...

What an adorable card. Your colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. hugs ~ Cindy

phatelara said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours. :)

Debbie, Crafty Heart

Lyn S said...

Adorable card Beth! Such a sweet image and I'm loving all those flowers!

Ret said...

Hiya Beth,
This is a beautiful card! I love it! and those flowers, Oh my gosh, just lovely. I'm going to pick your brain a little...can you tell me what brand the flowers are? are they premade, or did you put them together. I have to get some, I'm really fussy about flowers & never find any I like....until now...these are it!!! Perfect!!!
thanks & hugs,
Ret