Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Glitz and Glitter

Running late today posting my card for the Whoopsi Daisy challenge hope you will check out the other gorgeous projects over at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog by my DT sisters they are amazing and oh so talented.

For my card this week I used a pretty little bird image from sheet #158 I am so ready for spring and thought this would put me in a spring mood even if the weather will not corporate.


A couple of Mondays ago Splitcoast Stampers had a trellis-lattice technique for there Mon. try a new technique well I have to say on this card I did cheat a wee bit as I cut my trellis frame out with the Cricut French Manor cartridge and sized it with Design Studio but will be back later this week with one done using their technique.....corner are punched with a Stampin-Up punch....birds and flowers colored with Copics and Stampin-Up markers than glittered vines from a sizzix die cut.
Here is a close up of my little bluebirds so you can see the detail Linnie adds to her adorable images and if you would like to have this image you can purchase it here or join our challenge this week and have a chance to win your own.

Also would like to enter my cards in the following challenges
Sew Many Cards-Spring Fling
Alphabet Challenge Blog-"U" up in the air
Stamp Something- Spring Something

14 comments:

Sassylassy said...

Hi Beth, Your card is just amazing I love your trellis-lattice what a great job, it's perfect for this image. Which you colored in beautifully.
Hugs Bonnie

cebelica said...

Oh Beth, you card is so pretty! These birds are adorable and the butterfly is fantastic!

Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Beth!! This card is so gorgeous hun!! LOVE the sweet image and your beautiful lattice design!! TFS! HUGS

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Beth. This is my favorite card from you. It is absolutely gorgeous. I can look at this card All day. LOL
Hugs Nat

runningonink said...

I am so ready for spring too! UGH! Your card is just gorgeous! LOVE IT!

Myrna said...

Beth
Loving your trellis-lattice and blue birds. The bling is great as well. A blue butterfly too, oh my I love, love, love this card.
I had bluebirds on my wedding invitations. I watercolored every bird on every invitation. Yep I love bluebirds!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Birds are adorable, but I am luvin' your trellis card GF!

Ret said...

This is just beautiful, Beth. and I love the trellis and birds!! cute!

lisa808 said...

Love the trellis. The image & butterfly are very pretty.

Beth Norman said...

Wowza, what an awesome card! The trellis is used perfectly. I love those birds and flowers, and look at that butterfly. Everything is perfect.

Rosemary said...

Beth, what a beautiful card!!..love the colors and your trellis!!

Shirley said...

How very pretty and Summer! Geeeee how I want Spring!! LOLOL Your card is lovely too! The trellis is wonderful!

darling Ho said...

Wow! So sweet! I love the little birds you used.:)
Thanks for sharing it at SMC. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth! This is stunning! Love those little bluebirds and the lattice is fabulous!