Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wednesday Showcase At The Hive

Today at Betty Bees Buzz is all about frames.......how do you frame your favorite photo's, we would love to see over at the hive so please post your favorite frame projects and link them up so we can come see.

On Monday Rosemary posted a really beautiful frame with a picture of the Honeybee's sorry I am not in it couldn't make the retreat in Fl. but sure looks like I missed a great time.



For my frame I did a blank canvas that I first painted with acrylic paints than added some Basic Grey DP with Mod Podge I than added my photo's of my goofy grandkids with their wild hair with more mod podge, pleated a strip of  fabric and stapled onto the frame glued buttons to top added ruler tape to the side along with some stickers Easy Peasy.

That's it for me today have a great one and be sure and stop by the Hive to see the rest of the HoneyBees great projects.

7 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens this is so FUN! Love the buttons! That is such a great saying!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! What a darling looking kid!! He's so happy having fun!! I love all of your buttons!! TFS! HUGS

cebelica said...

Wonderful! I love all the buttons! :D

There's something for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-one-but-two-awards.html

Hugs!

Cat said...

What an amazing project, Beth! Your grandkids are just adorable!

Beth Norman said...

Look at you go! Love all those buttons and your pleated ribbon. Your photos are hillarious.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

How fun is that, just luv that hair

crzymom said...

Awesome frame Beth! Love your grandkid's funny hair.