Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Penciled Twinks on a Doublefold Gate Card

I spent quite a bit of my day in my craft room got the Try this Technique done from Technique Junkies, Wed. Showcase for Betty Bees Buzz and lastly my card for my Just One Partner that I was running late on.......than found out that my refrigerator was not worth fixing and spent about an hour at Lowe's picking out a new one will be here tomorrow oh well what can you do.....anyhow here is my project for today.

Stamp-Anita's
Card Stock-Stampin Up
SU Designer Paper
watercolor pencils
Twinkling H2O
Nestabilities.
Ribbon
bling

6 comments:

runningonink said...

Such a gorgeous happy card! Bring on spring!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Beth!! This is so pretty!! Love the flowers and your pencil effect turned out beautifully!!HUGS

lisa808 said...

Beautiful color combo. Love the matting & flower!

cebelica said...

Wonderful! This flower is beautiful and I love that you added the ribbon!

Lyn S said...

Really pretty card Beth!!

crzymom said...

Lovely card. Makes me wish Spring were here.