Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pay It Forward

This will be left at top until I have 5 people to Pay It Forward. For recent post scroll down.
Yesterday I received this wonderful box from Carol Workman and it had the prettiest notepad and decorated clothespin with butterflies(my favorite things) and my initial I just love them both. BTW Carol green is my favorite color also.

 Thank you Carol for Paying it Forward
 
I am still trying to find 4 more people to sign up to pay it forward I signed up over at my good friend Lynns blog and look at this beautiful piece of art I received from her she actually did her own soldering on this you must check out her blog Trash To Treasure Art

What a Lovely idea!!!!
Just read about this over at Art Joy Stuff.

The first 5 visitors who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift handmade by me especially for you.
Here's the catch (but the best part):
FIRST you must create a post on your blog explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Create and send a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors to comment on your post &
 who agree to do the same.
No pressure, you do not have to make and send your gifties today, or even tomorrow.
Remember it is a gift from the heart, which takes a little time.

This is all about friendship and sharing.


Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful that your playing along Beth.
I'm so glad you joined in!! I'll get to working on your gift
Hugs Lynn

Carol said...

I have PIF before, Just glad you are playing along!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. Lucky you.