Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Little Color Motivation

Today is my turn to motivate you over at Betty Bees Buzz and I have a wonderful color combo to challenge you with for this weeks Wed. showcase..........so lets get busy and get those projects done.

These are the colors I want you to use GRAY, PINK, PLUM, and RAZZLEBERRY  don't you just love them such rich pretty colors.
Now for your project it can be card, layout, 3-D project or altered your choice but it must include these 4 colors somewhere.
Here is my example............
 This is my granddaughter Hannah and I found these gorgeous papers in my stash, they pretty much had all the colors in them that I needed those red looking flowers are really more of a pink they were sprayed with Tutti Fruity Glimmer Mist.
I do hope you will take my challenge this week and join us at Betty Bees Buzz I know that the talented HoneyBees will not disappoint you can't wait to see their projects.


Supplies
Designer Paper- Creative Memories Blush Blooms Stampin-Up Razzlebery
Card Stock-Stampin-Up Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, and Rich Razzleberry
Inks- Stampin-Up Rich Razzleberry and Perfect Plum
Martha Stewart-Flowers and Border Punch
Embossing Folders-Cuttlebug Damask and Carmello and Sizzix.
Cricut- Sans Serif (retired)
Stamp-All Night Media
Stampin_up Watercolor crayons
Reflections-pearl accents.

6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Hannah is indeed pretty in pink. Love your scalloped edged and your flowers.

Michele said...

beautiful colors and a beautiful creation!

runningonink said...

Pretty in Pink is the best movie ever! SMILE! Your piece is just gorgeous! Those wonderful layers and sweet flowers! Well, done my friend!

Wendy Kamp said...

Ohh Beth this is so beautiful!!!! I love it!

Hugs,
Wendy
xx

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous layout of Hannah, and such yummy colours too Beth!

Cat said...

Hannah is adorable! Such beautiful flowers too!