Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Double Bugging with watercoloring

Well this weeks at Technique Junkies, Beth and Diana chose  Double Bugging for Try That Technique.......  I used a Sizzix folder and a Cuttlebug folder called Carmello for my double bugging, inks are Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry.

 My parrot was colored using stampin-up water colored crayons and using Beth's tutorial on water coloring over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies....... really pleased the way the image came out as I am quite water colored challenged.

All papers and sentiment stamp  Stampin Up and image stamp All Night Media.

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
This is an awesome card. Love the detail and colors.
Myrna

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the colors and the great image. Love the double bugging!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work as always. As I said to your on the Yahoo group, I esp. like your colours. The technique turned out beautifully. Your embossing folders are awesome and I wish I had them.

*Vicki* said...

WOW Beth, this is just gorgeous hun!! I love your pretty colors and your double buggin' looks fabulous sweetie!! HUGS

Lyn S said...

Your parrot looks just gorgeous Beth! Lovely card!