Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Couple of Cards

I know I have been MIA lately but haven't felt much like crafting trying to get back in to it and have a couple of cards to share with you today.

 This first card uses a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil I just love her she just puts a big old smile on my face.
Card stock  on this is Stampin-Up, patterned paper DCWV, Sizzix embossing folder, MS deep border punch.

This second card was entered in the Try This Technique over at Technique Junkies each week Beth Norman and Diana Enns challenge us with older techniques from the newsletters the technique was Faux Shaving Cream which I did on my flowers and butterflies also each week someone is picked by Random Org. to have their card shown on the Yahoo group homepage and I was lucky enough to have mine picked this week.
I have feel in love with this Trellis technique from Splitcoast Stampers (can you tell) all supplies are from SU except the green trellis that is from DCWV.

Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Beth

11 comments:

Shirley said...

OMG, where to start!! I love the bottom with the trellis. Checking that out when I am done here! Ha! Your little girl is precious and the card is beautiful!!!

Love you to pieces but I am passing on the passing on. LOLOL Enough just to keep up with posts. :-) Hugs

Cat said...

Gorgeous cards, as always, Beth! Love the second one! Such beautiful colors! Congrats on being featured! Hugs

cebelica said...

Great cards! I really like the first one. The little girl is too cute and I really like the embossing.
Andon the second one I really like those flowers, they are fab.

Hugs!

Wendy Kamp said...

Just so beautiful Beth, all the details and pretty colours. It all goes together so well.

Hugs,
Wendy

Sassylassy said...

Hi Beth, Both of your cards are delightfully adorable! Beautiful job with the embossing on the first it looks fabulous behind the border punch! Again you did a terrific job on the second featuring the trellis technique and those flowers are awesome!
You had asked about the flower on my card from yesterday if I made them and yes I did with Organza material. So easy.
Have a great day
Hugs Bonnie

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on your win. Your card is gorgeous. I like how you did it on your flowers.

Your Mo Manning card is so sweet. Beautifully coloured. Love the pink and red together.I recall Lady Diana breaking out with the red and pink and since then it is acceptable--LOL.

I seemed to have lost the Mo Manning stamp I bought. I hope to goodness I can find it.

runningonink said...

Your cards totally ROCK GF! So full of layers and loveliness! Even if you have not felt like crafting you still are creative! I wish I could be like that but creativity and feeling like it go hand and hand for me! UGH!

Myrna said...

Hi Beth
I sure know what you mean about not feeling like crafting. wish I could get back in the swing of it.
I am glad you did these two cards though because they are gorgeous. I have a love affair with the trellis effect also.
Myrna

lisa808 said...

So pretty. Love all the flowers on the second card.

Lyn S said...

Both cards are lovely Beth! Mo's images are just precious! Great colours on both cards!

Connie Paxman said...

Beth love the embossed frames and wonderfully bright colors...wow on all your work.
missed visiting your blog.
connie paxman