Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

A couple of cards and award

First I need to thank Maja over at My Little World for this awesome award  The Versatile Blogger award.
Here are the rules that follow this award.
1.) I need to thank the person who gave me this award.Which I have done above but do again Thanks Maja.

2.) I need to write 7 things about myself. 
1. grandmother to 3
2. enjoy walking through the woods.
4.love taking pictures
5. a big Technique Junkie
6. love a challenge
7.love the new show Blue Blood with Tom Selleck

3.) I have to pass this award to 15 bloggers and let them now they received this award from me.
I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers:
Instead of picking 15 bloggers I would like to pass this on to all my followers please feel free to add to your blog  because you are all awesome.

Now for my cards the technique on these cards is from The Technique Junkie newsletter Apr/May 2008 and is called Waxed Cuttlebug. I did these fro the Try that Technique challenge for this week.





The first card is done with Taken with Teal and Elegant Eggplant card stock image IBFS and cuttlebug folder Dawny and Kaleidascope pad Calypso.



For this one card stock colors Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango, stamp PSX, Kaleidascope pad Pumpkin Patch.


Hugs
Beth

5 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh Beth, Your cards are just gorgeous! I love them! So love that background technique!

Lyn S said...

Both cards are gorgeous Beth! Congrats on the award too, well deserved!

lisa808 said...

Congrats on your blog award.

Both cards are lovely. As much as I love purple, I have to say the second card really is a stunner and eye-catcher.

*Vicki* said...

Two really fabulous card Beth!! Love your colors and design!! Congrats on your award sweetie!! Well deserved!!HUGS

crzymom said...

Gorgeous cards! I love this technique. Congrats on your award. You deserve it!!!