Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Charms and Ribbons Over at Whoopsi Daisy

This week over at Whoopsi Daisy we are adding ribbons and charms to our project and WOW what gorgeous eye candy over on the challenge blog please check out my sisters work on the design team......I promise you won't be sorry.
If you would like to play along with us this week just make sure you have ribbon and a charm on your project and that it is a new project no back posting add your link to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and you could win 2 sheets of Linnies gorgeous stamps and you don't even have to use Linnies images but we would love it if you do.
I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges on my card today and my paper are from DCWV, flowers Primo, ribbon Club Scrap and I used a butterfly charm tied to my bow and my image is from sheet #176 and can be purchased at Whoopsi Daisy Designs.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges.
Crazy 4 Challenges-Sketch
Simon Says No Cooking Recipe -2 DP 1 Image and 3 Embellies
One Stitch at a Time- Charms
Stamp Something- use a digi

12 comments:

Marjo said...

Love your design! I love that paper pack. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is lovely and the papers abd colous are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

please consider turning off word verification x

Beth Norman said...

This is so cute. I thought of your granddaughter as soon as I saw it.

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Beth, this card is so brilliant sweetie!! LOVE your bright colors and design!! TFS! HUGs

Myrna said...

Beth
Lovely new page.
Great card. Ok, so now I have to dig out my charms. (nudge nudge lol)
Hugs
Myrna

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card Beth. I like that Paper beckground, and flowers are gorgeous. And you do know i am already like this image. Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nat

runningonink said...

So so sweet! Love all the girlie embellishments! You ROCK, Bethie!

crzymom said...

What a sweet card! Great job. I love the new look of your blog too!

Lyn S said...

Super sweet card Beth!

Cat said...

Gorgeous card as always, Beth! Love the new look of your blog! Hugs

Terri said...

Very sweet. Love the little charm.

Jayne said...

Really pretty card Beth, love the charm and great flowers. Thanks for joining us last week at OSAAT....hope to see you again this week.