Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy "Let's Get Cute"

Sorry I am running so late posting my Whoopsi Daisy Challenge card this week I had company all week-end and was in and out and than today went out with my daughter running around and out to lunch.....so finally here is the card.

I had such a good time creating this card first off I used a layout from Scrapbook Etc. for my card.....I love this design next I cut out an extra bow for the shoe and popped it a little added a little glitter to give that shoe some pizazz added some bling for my fairy dust and colored that cute little fairy with my Copics (really think I need to get some new colors).

If you like my image be sure and visit Linnie at Whoopsi Daisy Designs  it is on sheet #210 and until tomorrow Mar. 1 you can buy one sheet get one free and if you miss the sale just play along with us for a chance to win 2 sheets.

Supplies
Image-Whoopsi Daisy Designs
Card stock- Stampin-Up
Designer Paper-DCWV
Copics
Glitter
Shimmer paints
bling

Hugs
Beth

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
This is lovely. Isn't she sweet? Love the bling and bows.
Myrna

*Vicki* said...

Hi ya Beth!! WOW!! What a cutie pie! I just adore your colors and fun sparkle!!HUGS

runningonink said...

This is just adorable! Love the colors, bling and sparkle! The perfect girlie card!

Sassylassy said...

Adorable image. Such a great card with the colors.
Hugs Bonnie

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You do so great with these and just the right colors too! Cute

Lyn S said...

Just gorgeous Beth! I'm loving all that glitter you added

crzymom said...

Another darling card! I love all the attention to detail that you do.