Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Free and Easy

Happy Valentine's Day to all my family and friends toady I have a card to share that I made for my design team project at Whoopsi Daisy........this weeks challenge is a cinch really no rules what every you would like to do as long as it is a new project and you mention Whoopsi Daisy with link in your post and don't forget if you are picked as a winner next Sunday you will receive 2 sheets of Linnie's digitals.


On my card this week I used an image from sheet # 205 isn't she just to cute love this image and had so much fun working with it, I decided to do some paper piecing did her dress, belt, hair bow, and socks colored the rest of the image with copics, smeared stickles on the large bubbles and dots of blue on the small ones....cut out the image and pop dotted on my card.
My sketch is from Friday Sketchers and am entering it in there challenge.

Supplies
Image- Whoopsi Daisy
Flower-Fred She Said
Sentiment-JustRite
Papers-Stampin Up
Copics
Stickles
ribbon
Coluzzle-round
Nestabilities

7 comments:

runningonink said...

This is way to cute GF! Love the colors and layout! So sweet! Happy Valentine's day friend!

lisa808 said...

What a darling image! Awesome paper piecing!

*Vicki* said...

So very precious Beth and gorgeous colors too!! Happy Valentine's Day to you friend!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling!! I just love the colors and the paper piecing!! Gorgeous job with that image!
hugs,
Chris

Beth Norman said...

Ohhhh, cute, cute, cute. I love this card. Your layering is awesome. It would be perfect for Try That Technique's Level Up this week. Enter it into the yahoo group for your chance to win.

crzymom said...

Darling card! Love the paper piecing you did.

Lyn S said...

Adorable card Beth, hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!