Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Want some Sweet Treats

Then be sure and check out Betty Bees Buzz today to see what cute candy containers  the Honey Bees have to share with you.......Betty got us started on Monday with a really beautiful basket that was all done up in rich chocolaty colors along with a fabulous tutorial so please stop by and check it out.

Now for my project this week I used a tutorial by Maria Bell over at SplitCoastStampers......Maria did this tutorial at Christmas  for a sweet little treat box never got it done at Christmas but did one yesterday.
I decided to do mine in a Shabby Chic motif love that look I used card stock from Club Scrap and designer papers are SEI aren't they pretty the pack is called Chocolate isn't that fitting.

Just wanted to  hi-lite my flowers they started out as white the larger ones I sprayed with glimmer mist and the smaller flowers where brushed with shimmers. I also sprayed the swirls with glimmer mist I cut them out using a Sizzix die  borders on top where cut with Martha Stewart border punches.

Hope you have enjoyed my post today don't forget to post your treat box over at Betty Bees for a chance to win this months prize and the Honey Bees are also throwing in a little extra for this week is they receive 25 entries check it out over at the Hive.

Off to clean my dirty studio that is a never ending battle for me. ;-)

PS please check out my stamps I have for sale there is a link at the top left hand corner of your screen if you are interested in any of them please email me.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi ya Beth!! WOW!! What a really gorgeous project hun!! LOVE the swirls and pinks!! HUGS

Cat said...

Just gorgeous, Beth! LOVE all the stunning details!

cebelica said...

Beth, this is absolutely stunning!

crzymom said...

Your treat box is fabulous! Love the colors and flowers.

Myrna said...

Beth
This is so adorable. Love all the "girly" things on it.
Must check out glimmer mist. Still just using stickles. lol
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Beth, this is so cute. I love when you show us things you made with ideas and tutorials on the blog. Keep them coming GF.

lisa808 said...

So pretty--great colors, flowers, and punched top.

Shirley said...

really wow1!!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, just beautiful GF! hugz

Lyn S said...

So pink and pretty.......awesome project, Beth!