Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Technique Junkie Cards

Yesterday and today I was playing around with a couple of the techniques from Technique Junkies the newsletter for Feb/ Mar was just chock full of some awesome techniques.
This first card is a little hard to see the technique think I should have used a little more color and it actually has 2 of the techniques Curled Corners and Neutral Shadows.

SU Basic Black and grey card stock
Designer Paper-DCWV
Stamps Stampin-Up
Inks SU bashful blue and black

Now this one is called White Negative and I truly love the outcome of this one.
I am entering this card in the Moxie Fab World challenge which is Cameo's

Card Stock-Real Red, Elegant Eggplant and White Naturals
Inks Real Red and Elegant Eggplant
Flower stamps SU
Love Stamp Hero Arts

Thats it for me but may be back later with a list of Stampin-Up sets I have for sale.....just need tofigure out how I want to do it first.

Hugs
Beth

3 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Beth! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

crzymom said...

Great techniques! I'm going to have to try these out.

Lyn S said...

Wonderful cards with the TJ techniques Beth!