Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing but Red and White

Today I did a card for Vicki's challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad her challenge this week to make a project using the colors red and white and not Valentines so I decided to make this huge flower to go on my card.
My card is 5.5 x 5.5  and I stamped my medallion on white car stock cut it out leaving a white border than I stamped 3 more flowers 2 on red and 1 on white card stock cut them out used pop dots and glue dots to adhere to my embossed  card pearl in the middle has adhesive on it not a brad.

Supplies
Stamps SU- Medallion and Designer labels small flowers Inkadinkado
Card stock SU- Shimmer White and Real Red
Inks- Real Red and Craft White
Embossing Folders Cuttlebug- Swiss Dot and Deb Divine
SU label punch
Pearl embellishment Club Scrap.

11 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Nothing but gorgeous! Lovely gf!

Beth Norman said...

OMG this is gorgeous. I just pulled out stamps that I think will look good with a CASE. Awesome Beth

lisa808 said...

Love the flower you created in the middle of the medallion.

*Vicki* said...

OH WOW!! This is so so gorgeous!! Love your ribbon and beautiful design GF!!HUGS

Vicki Romaine said...

This card is beautiful. I love the red and white medallion. This is perfect for my Red and White challenge. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Terri said...

Beautiful! Love the colors too.

Shirley said...

Wow! I love the whole design!

crzymom said...

I really love this card! Absolutely gorgeous.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Really pretty, and I luv it in red

Lyn S said...

Beautiful red and white card, Beth!

Cat said...

Positively GORGEOUS, Beth! Love it!!!!!