Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Mulberry Magic

Good morning readers today I have a card to sharing using one of the new techniques from Technique Junkies called Mulberry Magic.......if you would like to learn how I did this technique stop over and visit Pat to subscribe to her newsletter and while you are there check out the new CD she has coming out called Emboss or Die for a preview of the techniques on this CD you can follow the Blog Hop going on today at the Technique Trail.

Now for my card
Stamps-Inkadinkado and IBFS
Inks and papers all Stampin-Up

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Pat!! This look gorgeous hun!! Love the colorful look here!! HUGS

cebelica said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love how these colours blend together and the stamps you used are great!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful background!

Myrna said...

Beth
Love these colors and swirls and even some bling, can't ask for more than that. :)
Myrna

Shirley said...

How stunning!! I do love that background and what a temptation to renew my subscription. :-)

crzymom said...

Another gorgeous card Beth! Love the sentiment too.