Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Level Up Technique & Sketch Challenge

I have another card today using the Level Up technique from Technique Junkies very interesting technique if you would like to find out how to do this technique and more info you need to go see Pat to purchase a subscription to Technique Junkies.

I also used sketch 102 from Card Patterns I really love the look of this sketch and it was perfect for my image.
Supplies
Stamps Great Impressions & Hero Arts
Card stock-Close to Cocoa, Natural White and Kiwi Kiss Stampin-Up
Designer Paper-K&Co
Stazon Jet Black
Copics 
Ribbon-SU

9 comments:

runningonink said...

OMG GF, this is so cool! I love this layout and colors! I'm so ready for spring and some flowers!

Myrna said...

Beth
This card really says spring. Great card.
Myrna

~amy~ said...

really pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

NinaB said...

I love how you made those flowers pop. Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

*Vicki* said...

WOW Beth!! This is so amazing hun!! I love the image and how you've colored this image!! VERY PRETTY!! HUGS

Shirley said...

So warm and wonderful!

crzymom said...

Love this card too gf! It really makes me happy to look at.

Lyn S said...

Wonderful card Beth! It reminds me of Van Gogh's Sunflowers painting!

Cat said...

What gorgeous colors! Love the LO too!