Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Have a Heart over at the Bee Hive

Well today at Betty Bees Buzz we are showcasing hearts easy peasy don't you think, so please be sure and share your artwork with us using "Hearts" the Honeybees have some amazing projects to share with you so stop on by and leave us some love.
for my card today I made a pocket heart which I found at CDAC......Denise did a class and shared the template you can using on a card by itself or even on a scrap page  with a little love note in it.
I did a 5.5 x 5.5 card so that the heart would fit well.
Supplies
Stampin-up paper
Roses-Jolee
lace
ribbon
stickers
tag
ink.
Okay that's it for me today don't forget to stop by the Bee Hive we would love to see your work.

Hugs
Beth

Also enter my card in these challenges
Crazy 4 Challenges-Vintage
The Cheerful Stamper-Be My Valentine
Top Tip Tuesday- Girlie
Papertake Weekly-flowers
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday -Valentines
Simone Says Stamp and Show-Love
Simply Create-giving love

18 comments:

runningonink said...

This is outstanding, GF! I totally love it! Did you make the flowers??? I just started making my own paper flowers and they are addicting!

cebelica said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love everything about this card - the image, roses, ribbon ... Perfect!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Beth, this is over the top GORGEOUS hun!! I love love love it!! The colors, the Vintage style and the heart shape...well all of it my friend!! :) TFS! HUGS

Myrna said...

Beth
What is there left to say about this AMAZING card? Flowers, lace, and ribbon; all my favorite things.

BarbaraW said...

Your Valentine is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Linda Carson said...

WOW! Talk about bells & whistles! This jewel has it all!! I love those rich colors and the details are stunning!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Wow! Love it!


Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Shirley said...

Beth, lady, that is just lovely! I really like the embellishments you used with that cute and beautiful tag too!

lisa808 said...

Beth, this is gorgeous!!!

Minta's Creations said...

Wow! your cards are beautiful!
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Vicki Romaine said...

What a beautiful Valentine. I love the extra cut of the tag. The whole card is just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining "Be My Valentine" challenge.

PetraB said...

Your heart is so sweet and adorable.

Maria Matter said...

Wow Beth this is gorgeous!!!! love the vintage tag and all your pretty embellishments! fabulous card!
enjoy your wknd
hugs

Terri said...

This came out great! Love all the different elements. Perfect for Valentines day too!

Cat said...

Simply gorgeous, Beth! Love all the pretty details and Vintage look!

kim-paperbabe said...

This is gorgeous Beth love the small hearts and the image, fantastic shape too!
The Design Team and I are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!
HuGs Kim :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beth, your Valentine card is jsut beautiful! Love the vintage feel of it! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC this week! Hugs ~S~

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! I love the vintage feel it has.