Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Betty Bees Buzz Showcase # 9

Good morning from the beehive we little worker bees are showcasing ribbon today, HoneyBee June started us off on Mon. with a really awesome tutorial on how to use ribbon on your projects.......so be sure and stop over at the Hive to see what we have all been up to.
Here is my card for this week

I decided to do a little ribbon weaving on my card to resemble a French Memo Board I think I got close.....don't you.......I than made a paper rose using my cuttlebug heart diecuts can remember where I got this idea but will add it when I find it, the other flowers are cut with the Cricut using the Mothers Day Flowers and the swirls are from a sizzix die, papers DCWV and SU.

Be sure and link your project up over at Betty Bees Buzz we would love to see your ribbon tricks.

Okay I remember where I found the tutorial for the rose it was at Top Tip Tuesday and I just wanted to add that my card is a 5.5 x.5.5

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Beth, this is amazing girl!! LOVE your ribbon criss cross and your beautiful layout!! Very gorgeous!!HUGS

K Hutchinson said...

Love your weaving! So cool!

cebelica said...

I love this card.You did a great job!

Thank you for joining my candy and became a follower. :) I've been a follower of your blog for quite a while and I love your work. I think you are very talented!

Myrna said...

Beth
Love the colors and the weaving is so beautiful. Great flowers.
Myrna

Rose said...

This is breathtaking Beth! The colors you used and the weaving, the flowers, just stunning! Hope you are well!

Rose

Terri said...

Great job! Love the weaving and the flowers are a great addition too.

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens, isn't this the coolest. I LOVE your woven ribbon Beth. Rock on!

lisa808 said...

Wow--love the ribbon weaving and flowers!

crzymom said...

Love the card! The flowers add so much. Reminds me of those French Memo board layouts that we did in Treasures.

Lyn S said...

Your ribbon weaving is fabulous, Beth, gorgeous card!