Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beth Norman's Brayered Wildflowers

As you may know Beth Norman is a really good cyber-friend of mine and she does some of the best tutorials on her blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies...... well Tues. she did one on Brayered Wildflowers and I just loved the look she obtained so I decided to try her technique and pretty much CASED her card so here are my results.
I have to admit I cheated just a little as me and the brayer don't always see eye to eye so I did a lot of sponging on my background......sorry Beth, will keep practicing.

My wildflower stamp purchased at IBFS sentiment JustRite birds are punched using a Martha Stewart punch inks Rangers distressed Pine Tree, Peeled Paint, Orange Marigold and Mustard Seed card stock SU.

See Beth told you I was going to try this today again great tutorial and I so love the look of this.

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth
So pretty. I love the look of this technique (and no I am not brave enough to try it yet). lol
Myrna

lisa808 said...

Beth, I think you did a wonderful job brayering/sponging! Love the hint of the green background flowers.

Beth Norman said...

Beth, this is such a fabulous, fabulous card. It can't get better than this! I recognized that IBFS flowers--have them myself. It goes so well with your background. Thank you for posting and for the plug.xoxoxo

Beth

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Beth, this is gorgeous!!! you did an awesome job with your brayer and that flower image is so perfect for this design!
hugs & blessings

crzymom said...

Lovely! The colors and stamp are perfect together.

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth! Stunning card, I love the technique!