Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Pretty In Pink

Today at Whoopsi Daisy we are playing with pink which is very easy with these darling digi images so be sure and join our challenge this week for a chance to win 2 sheets of these cuties.
Now for my card this week I did a Easel Card Box from the Fancy Fold and Motion CD from Technique Junkies
I chose to use red and pink papers on my project and was lucky enough to find this cute strawberry designer paper in my stash my ribbon is really red although it looks like it has a tinge of orange image was colored with Stampin-Up markers and the drawer is big enough to hold four 4x4 note cards.

close up of this sweet image isn't she darling.

Be sure and stop by Whoopsi Daisy and check out the beautiful work of the other DT members ther is definitely some breathtaking cards over there.

Supplies
Card Stock- Real Red, Pretty In Pink Stampin-Up
Stamp-Stampin-Up
DP-Colorblok
Stampin_Up Markers


13 comments:

runningonink said...

OMG GF- this is way to adorable! I love sweet little girl fairy! It is way to cool that the drawer pulls out! LOVE IT! You make the best projects!

Love crafts forever said...

How adorable this is. Very nice project.
Hugs Nataliya

cebelica said...

Wow, this is a very beautiful box.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Amazing Beth, I luv this! Wish I had the patience, hugz

lisa808 said...

Perfect paper & image!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Absolutely gorgeous hun!! I love the pinks!! :)

Cat said...

OMGosh! How pretty! I LOVE that gorgeous bow and beautiful embellishments! Hope the New Year brings much happiness to you and your family! There is an award for you on my blog. Hugs

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty!! I just love your colors and the design with the drawer!! Gorgeous image, coloring and embellishing!
hugs,
Chris

Lyn S said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Beth! I love the easel box, and your image is just so cute!

Sassylassy said...

I love your easel card box. It's great. I've seen these around but havnt gotten the courage to try one. Yours is fabulous I love how the paper matches your sweetly coloured image.
Hugs Bonnie

Shirley said...

Now that is just too cute and pretty too!!

Cat said...

How adorable! Love the fancy bow and beautiful flower!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous rendition of this technique! Love the papers and everything you used.