Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Whoopsi Daisy Anything But Square

Good Monday morning and time for another Whoopsi Daisy Challenge first I want to say...... Linnie has no squares on her team, so be sure and check out the beautiful shaped cards the talented Design Team came up with.
Your challenge this week is to design a shaped card any shape but square so  get out those dies, machines, or punches and get creative.
For my card this week I used my Cricut with Design Studio to make this flowered shape...........shape made with the Story Book cartridge card stock Stampin-Up, DP My Minds' Eye, Daisy was colored with Copic's and than I added Versamark to image and covered with clear embossing powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds to give her a little sparkle (learned this trick from my friend Beth at Sunflowers and Dragonflies).

Now if you like this image you can purchase it today at Whoopsi Daisy today is the last day to get the buy one sheet get one free promotion and this image is on sheet #153...........enter the challenge this week and you have a chance to win 2 sheets of your choice, so please join in.

Be sure and stop by Betty Bees Buzz today also for a new Monday Motivational.

Hugs
Beth

10 comments:

cebelica said...

Beautiful card, Beth! Lovely image and great choice of colors!

Hugs,
Maja

Sassylassy said...

Very precious card! Great job with this adorable image.
Hugs Bonnie

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This is really sweet Beth!! I love your image and your scalloped circle shape!! Wonderful job sweetie!!HUGS

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card, Beth! I LOVE all the details! I really need to try and make a circle card.

Rleen said...

Beth, your card is gorgeous! I love the sweet image and the bow is perfect.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

lisa808 said...

I love scallop-shaped. Cute sentiment.

Lyn S said...

Totally adorable card Beth!!

crzymom said...

Cute card! And I love the bow.

Love crafts forever said...

I love your sentiment, so cute. And your Bow really stunning.
Sory, i am late with my comment. Don't turn off musik on me. LOL
Hugs Nat

Shirley said...

Precious!!