Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vertical Accordion Fold Card

Over at Technique Junkies, owner Pat Huntoon has this new CD this year called Fancy Fold and Motion Paper Crafts which has 60 techniques on it and is only 17.95 in the U.S. & Canada 19.95 overseas and I finally got a chance to play with it today........here is my Vertical Accordion Fold card.

This is the card closed not a easy card to photograph.

and this is my card opened I used a Stubby Stamper stamp on the front and back panel and the middle panel has a rub-on  sentiment.

Supplies
Card Stock- CTMH
Designer Paper- K&CO
Stamps-Stubby Stampers 
Markers-Stampin-Up
Ribbon- pretty in pink

Also entering this in the challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad ..........how do you relax???


15 comments:

Diana said...

This is a really fun looking card. That CD has some fun techniques and I'm going to start trying a new one a week :)

Terry said...

Oh my! I am so glad I came over to your blog for a closer look! Wow!!! GEORGEOUS! I thought I was following you, but I am now! My FF CD just arrived, so I really have to play! Enjoy!

runningonink said...

WOW this is so cool, GF! I love it! You totally ROCK!

Vicki Romaine said...

This is a beautiful card. I really like the assortment of lovely papers you used as well as the great image. Thank you for joining the challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card! I do not have that CD yet......

Sassylassy said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the fancy fold. I may have to give that one a try. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Bonnie

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Ohhhhhhhh, that is just beautiful GF! Luv the image and the papers you used.

JP Card Crazy said...

Love everything about this card, the image the fold the papers you did an amazing job!!

Beth Norman said...

I'm so glad you have the CD. It is a lot of fun. Your fold is pretty cool. I love the vintage feel.

*Vicki* said...

Oh so elegant and such a stunning Vintage feel to this!! i love it!! Hope you enjoy your weekend friend!!HUGS

Cat said...

Love the Vintage look! Sooooo pretty!

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth, this is just stunning!

Shirley said...

Oh My Gosh, I have to have the CD I guess. This is lovely!!

BarbaraW said...

Beth, this is an awesome card. I must start using my CD more often. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

crzymom said...

I don't remember seeing this card on the cd! Love every bit of it. I see you used one of my favorite Club Scrap stamps.