Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines and Love ant Whoopsi Daisy

Today's challenge at Whoopsi Daisy is to make a card or project celebrating Valentine's Day and Loove so if you need some images be sure and check out Linnies delightful digi's she has a sale still going on until Jan. 31st by one sheet of images get one sheet free.
Okay now for my card this week my image is from sheet #174 and I think this little kitten is so adorable.

Card stock I used is Stampin-Up and designer paper K&Co image colored with Copics words Be Mine rub-ons from Club Scrap and used the sketch from Card Patterns this week.


Also linking my card up to these great challenges.
Card Pattern  Sketch # 99
Beary Sweet Challenge-Friendship and Love
A Gem Of A Challenge- Ribbon and Lace
Belli Challenge-Letter P and I am using the pink in my card

Well that is it for me today please be sure and check out the rest of the Design Teams beautiful work and don't forget to visit Linnie's Shop and check out her sale before it is over.

24 comments:

Myrna said...

Awe Beth
This is adorable.
Love the cheeky little face.
Myrna

runningonink said...

Holly Smokes GF- this ROCKS! I love Valentines!!!!

Patricia said...

Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
~Patricia

~amy~ said...

super sweet...love the doily! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Terry said...

Oh Beth, this is just so cute! What a sweet little face! Adorable Valentine's Day card! Love it!

cebelica said...

Awww, what a cute Valentine's card. I agree with you, this kitty is very cute. That lace is great as well and so is the polka dot ribbon. :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

How sweet, love it. TFP at cardpatterns.

Mandy said...

Lovely card,great image and the paper and colours are beautiful...Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

Beth Norman said...

Hi Beth,

This is so cute. Your ribbon and scallops add elegance. Your doily is a wonderful touch. Awesome colouring.

*Vicki* said...

Hey Beth, this card is just adorable hun!! Love the image and your added doily!! ;) TFS!! HUGS

Lyn S said...

This is such a sweet Valentine Beth!

Thebug415 said...

very nice! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

Rleen said...

WOW! Beth your card is stunning! I love all the details. Fabulous job as always.
Oh I love the music in your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Rleen

Michele said...

adorable! beautiful layering.

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! Love the soft colors. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

Jamie said...

What a cute card, love how you layered it and used the doiley. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again next time!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Love crafts forever said...

Your card are stunning. I like your colours, it is so pretty. Hugs Nataliya

Cat said...

So sweet and pretty, Beth! I have that same MS punch, and I love it. Hugs

Linda Carson said...

Oooooooo that's so sweet! You'll make someone's VD w/this adorable card GF!!

crzymom said...

What a cute valentine! I love the little doily and polka dot ribbon. So sweet.

beadz said...

What a cute card! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

Cheers,
Susan

Christine said...

Gorgeous creation lovely colours great take on the chall..thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this wk.

smiles Christine xx