Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sharing my Award

Good Morning today I need to share an award I received from to of my favorite bloggers but before we do that I have something else I would like to share........as I told you earlier in the week yesterday was my 44th wedding anniversary well first let me say what I am about to show you is very rare over the 44 years I may have received something like this about 3 times.
Ta Da I got flowers I love my husband dearly but a flower guy he isn't so when he does these things it is very special.........aren't they pretty? BTW we had a very nice day went to dinner and than just chilled.

Now for my award now this is really special The Stylish Blogger Award how cool is that and I didn't receive just one of them but 2. the first came from the very talented Cat at Cat's Crafty Corner and the second one came from another talented lady I love to visit she makes the prettiest gift card holders Lisa at Crafting With Princess Lisa..........Thank you ladies I feel very honored now I think the rules said I have to tell you 8 things about me that you may not know than pass this award on to 8 people.......so here we go.


1. been married since I was 17
2. play softball when my kids were young and took a hit right between the eyes.
3. besides paper crafts I also sew, crochet, knit, and make ornaments.
4. love the look of quilting but have no desire to learn looks to tedious.
5. am a pretty good cook couldn't boil water when I got married.
6. I can my own vegetables every summer
7. love to take walks through our woods with hubby
8. addicted to Farmville on Facebook.

Now I would like to pass this most prestigious award on to the following people.
Court
June
Michele
Terry
Shelly
Maria
Myrna
Beth

12 comments:

lisa808 said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful flower arrangement! Congrats on your double award--well deserved!

cebelica said...

Awww, that was a very nice surprise. How sweet of your husband to give you those beautiful flowers! Congrats on your anniversary and on the blog award! :)

Myrna said...

Hi Beth
First of all Congrats on 44 years.
I know how special those flowers are to you. My guy doesn't do it on occasions, just when the spirit moves him. lol Doesn't move him too much and it is soon 33 years.lol
Second, Thank you so much for the blog award. Such an honor from such a gracious lady.
Hugs
Myrna

alienanessa said...

Wowy, married since 17!! You guys are a triumph of marriage and love, that's for sure!!! Thank you so much for the comment changes at the Buzz!! Sure appreciate that!!

Cat said...

Congrats on your anniversary, Beth! Your flowers are gorgeous! Carnations are my favorite flower.
You are one talented lady! Hugs

Maria Matter said...

awww Happy Anniversary Beth! your flowers are beautiful!!!

44 years is so wonderful, makes me happy to think how long that really is!

Congrats on your stylish award too and thank you for sharing it!
hugs & blessings!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I am so happy for you. Thank you for your kind award. It is gratefully appreciated.

Hugs,

Beth

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- 44 yrs- Congrats and score- love the beautiful flowers! )Good job hubby!!!). Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on! You are so sweet!

Terry said...

Wowie! 44 years and you are still smilling! Happy Anniversary and those are some gorgeous flowers! How sweet of you to think of me and pass on an award! Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Lyn S said...

Belated Happy Anniversary Beth! Nice to learn a bit more about you.......we have an awful lot in common too!

crzymom said...

Congrats on the award! Your dh is a sweetie! The flowers are gorgeous.

Shirley said...

Congratulations on everything!! And by the way, you never told me you got married in Kindergarten.