Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The L Train at Betty Bees Buzz

Oh wow it is Wed. already the week is almost over and Fri. is my 44th wedding anniversary how the years fly.......Okay back to the reason for my post this morning we are working with "Characters" this week at Betty Bee's Buzz on Monday HoneyBee June did a wonderful page from trip to Disney World to motivate us so be sure and check out the wonderful work from the rest of the worker bees ;-).

For my page I downloaded a coloring page of Thomas The Train colored him with Copics cut the image out and used 3-D dots to adhere to my page also had a little fun with it by adding my grandsons face to the front of the image.


For Christmas I bought this train for hubby and grandson to enjoy together well Sat. was that day and Lucien was really into getting it up and running, this was the little guys first train and he was very excited. I found the perfect paper kit in my stash for this page it was from Creative Memories and loved the fact it has tracks on it, also made my own tracks with Martha Stewart's picket fence punch then the letters where stamped for title using 2 different Stampin-Up alphabet stamps.

Now isn't that the cutest engine you have every seen???

Now it is your turn be sure and visit Betty Bee's Buzz and link up to your project and while your there is you like what you see why not become a follower.

I will be back tomorrow to share an award I received from a couple of very talented ladies so stay tune. 

10 comments:

Allison said...

A fun layout! My boy loved trains too...I was thinking I had to make a layout like this soon!

Court said...

This is fantastic! What a great idea with the train set Beth!!! I hope you are well! HUGGLES (from Wanda who is too sick to give huggles!!)

lisa808 said...

Super cute engine!!! Great overall layout.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is so adorable, such a great idea to but your gs face on the front, he really is a cutie!

Myrna said...

Beth
Love the layout.
Funny how little boys and men love trains. My DH was a Conductor on a train. (not the conductor with the funny hat lol )
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

That layout is way too cool. The way you added the face to the train is terrific Beth. Happy Anniversary.

runningonink said...

OMG this is way to adorable! Love your layout! Happy Anniversary :)

Cat said...

What a great idea! I love how your adorable grandson's face is on the train! How clever to use the picket fence punch for train tracks. You are so creative, Beth! Hugs

Shirley said...

What a really creative scrapbook page!!! I love the train and how you did it! I just converted to Google Chrome and you page is working fine. LOLOLOL

crzymom said...

Love this layout Beth! I can tell how much Lucien enjoyed the train.