now I will give you a little tutorial on my card1. purple card stock cut at 6 x 11 both sides punched full length than folded now you have a 5.5 x 5.5 card base.
2. pink card stock at 5.5 x.5.5 using same punch punch each side adhere to card base.
3. red card stock 4 x 5.25 lay card stock at a 90% angle on score board and score at the 1/2 inch marks all the way down turn again and repeat.
4. cut 1 inch red strips run through the small xyron than punch small flowers from Martha Stewart flower punch adhere to the diamonds in rows skipping every other diamond.
5. lastly lightly run your inked brayer over top of the scoring and punches to give it some depth and make the faux embossing pop.
6. now you are ready to decorate as you please, easy peasy.
Now for my challenge to you I am throwing in some surprise candy for some lucky winner and all you have to do is leave me a comment and than go over to Betty Bee's Buzz leave a link to your project and comment and by the way you also have a chance to win some Offray ribbon from Betty's site. My challenge will run until next Wed. when we start our new challenge over at Betty Bee's Buzz.
Stampin-Up card stock
Martha Stewart punches
Whoopsi Daisy Digital Image sheet # 158