Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Bee Hive Is Buzzing With Calendars.

Today I have a desk calendar to share with you but first just want to tell you what motivated me to make a calendar the Queen Bee at BettyBee's Buzz.......on Monday Betty shared some cool calendars she had made with us plus a few links to print your calendar pages from, I love the little calendar Betty did to hang on your back pack or purse very very cute.
I decide to go a little Victorian on my calendar aren't these papers yummy they are from DCWV's collection 
All Dressed Up my cameo was cut out using the Heritage cartridge from Cricut and 2011 Story Book, the frame was done using 3 different die's from Nestabilities, the button brads are from Club Scrap and were pure white changed them up a little with some alcohol inks.

Now I want to give a few people credit for my project first Lisa over @ Crafting with Princess Lisa made this darling tea gift using the basic design I used and I loved her so much wanted to give it a try, than I did a search and found Deleen over at A Path of Paper where she had a tutorial I found very easy to follow, so if you would like to make one of your own please check them out.

Don't forget to stop by the Hive and check out what my Honey Bee sisters have create you won't be disappointed I promise.......also be sure and post a link to your calendar's for a chance to win January's Candy you have until the 19th of Jan.

Off to my craft room to see what I can come up with tomorrow, have a joyful day. 


7 comments:

runningonink said...

Beth this is just stunning! Love it! So fun and pretty :) Love the new layout of your blog too!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is really stunning girl!! I love this project and your details!! TFS! HUGS

lisa808 said...

Pink & black--gorgeous color combo! Great job on your Victorian Calendar Easel Box. So happy you liked my Tea version. Thanks for linking my project :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

WOW, thisi is just amazing! Bet the girls would luv this.

crzymom said...

Love your project! The colors are awesome and of course your usual attention to detail. Love the new look of your blog too.

Lyn S said...

This is an awesome project Beth! Just love the Victorian look with the pink and black colours!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your project is beautiful. You did a terrific job. Your colours and papers go so well together. Awesome GF.