Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Aged Tiles TJ Challenge

Each week at Technique Junkies Beth Norman and Diana Enns pick out a challenge to try from one of the newsletters and then challenge all of us members to try it, well this weeks challenge was called Aged Tiles from the April 2008 newsletter........this week I decided I was going to play and am so glad I did because this was such a fun technique.
I did a watercolor crayon wash on my image didn't want it to bright just a few muted colors so to blend with the technique.

Supplies
Stamps main image Rubber Cottage sentiment Stampin Up
Papers- SU and CTMH
Brads-CTMH
SU- label punch
SU watercolor crayons
Inks- Stazon Green Forest and Rangers Distressed Antique Linen

8 comments:

Cat said...

Wow! What agreat technique, Beth! Hugs

lisa808 said...

You achieved a great look.

Myrna said...

Beth
Very pretty.
Myrna

Lyn S said...

Lovely card Beth! That's one of my favourite TJ techniques!

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous design sweetie!! I love it and fab job on the tech!!HUGS

Court said...

This is a gorgeous technique Beth!

Shirley said...

Very pretty!!

crzymom said...

Love your card! The colors are gorgeous.