Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whoopsi Daisy Pins and Lace

This week we are using Pins and Lace on our projects over at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog so please be sure to join us with yours, we are taking 3 weeks off for the holidays so our challenge this week will be running while we are away.
If you are lucky enough to win the challenge you will get 2 sheets of Linnie's digi images and right now she has a special going if you buy one sheet you get one free so a great time to stock up on these sweet images I know I will .

Now for my card this week I went untraditional Christmas colors on my card this week don't use lace and pins much but was really please with the way this one turned out.
Colored my image with Stampin-Up markers except for the skin Copic for that, my image is cut out and popped on my card I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers made my flower out of lace than added a bead to a hat pin, paper is from a pad of My Mines Eye card stock Close to Cocoa SU, and Joy stamp from 1 bin at Michaels.
Love to see your take on our challenge be sure and leave us a link so we can pay you a visit, and be sure and check out the rest of the lovely cards and ornaments from my team mates.



Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER Beth, this is really adorable!! I so love your pink colors and that fun lace flower!! :) TFS! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Beth, this is gorgeous!!! I love this WD image and your beautiful lacey embellishment!!! great job!
hugs & blessings!

Allison said...

She is so sweet Beth! Great embellishments!

Beth Norman said...

Adorable. Your colouring is awesome. The addition of lace turned out well, didn't it.

Aud said...

Wonderful and sweet card!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers!

Hugs,
Aud

Sandy Ang said...

She's so sweet. Love how you made a little lacy rosette to match her puffy skirt!